Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Kong

Aaaaaahhhhhh you tiny little insignificant particle on the floor! Just you wait. I have arrived. And guess what? I'm walking. Yesssss you read that right. I'm walking, strong, menacing, big and SO tall compared to you. HAI I'm talking to you, you sticky piece of cello-tape... and you, Amma's blue-rubber band-that-was-surely-lost... and ooh! I almost missed seeing you, you tissue paper that didn't make it to the trash can. I am here. Stomping high above you, I rub my hands gleefully before my famous pincer-grasp picks you up and tosses you into my mouth. Die, you sticky tape, di...uh oh??! Why is this thing that cannot walk stuck to my finger? Huh? Wha...? WAAAAAAAAHHHH...ammmmmmmmaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. I totally think you should film this from the sticky tape's perspective

    ReplyDelete