Friday, November 15, 2013

Bumbling into Books - 3

These are the books my 18-month-old-going-on-18-years-old S and I are reading these days:

I picked this up because it's a Neil Gaiman book and I'm a fan of his writing.
S loves the part where Chu is about to sneeze and then she giggles hysterically when Chu sneezes Aaaaaachhhhhhhhhoooooooooo!


S loves the new animals featured in this book: Platypus, Wombat, Dragonfly, Tadpole, Koala
I must say that I feel like the wombat in the story thanks for my lousy swimming skills
Thanks, AJ, for the awesome recommendation!

Thanks, AR and ZV for this cute book!!!
This series is a little advanced for her right now but 
S loves the happy face of Miss Sunshine, the adorable illustrations. I make up a random story that matches the illustrations each time we read the book and she's engaged

No comments:

Post a Comment