Saturday, February 23, 2013

Beware, people on the streets of Illinois!

for I have my driver's license in hand.

Eeyahahahhahaha! I passed the written test with flying colors. The people before and after me in line failed - I think they had English comprehension issues because they struggled to speak the language. I feel bad for them- am sure they are way better drivers than I am.

The stern black woman behind the exam counter looked me in the eye and said 'you didn't miss any'. HA! Cracked another relatively useless exam in life.

I did get a couple of warnings, though, in the more important driving test. I was worried that I might drive too slowly, too cautiously and ended up doing just the opposite. My errors were speeding and stopping beyond the stop sign line.

Drivers, watch out!

2 comments:

  1. I was super ass cautious and got minus marks for that. guess you can never win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously... I'm just thankful we don't live in California where they make you do all sorts of things before you pass

      Delete