Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My name is HA HA HA

My little Precious has a 3-syllable name, it goes _A_A_A. (No, I'm not going to mention any names here. Call me superstitious but I know of people who turned into vampires the night they mentioned names on blogs).
Anyway, we now ask our daughter 'what's your name?' and she replies with all the enthusiasm and energy she can muster - 'HA HA HA'. Of course we're terribly proud and clap away chanting 'good job pattani kutti' (little pea in Tamil...the translation isn't as endearing!)
Best part is...when I put her in her crib for her afternoon nap today, she buried her head into her blanket and started practicing her new vocabulary. It was adorable.
Um-mah, Ppppaahhh and HAHAHA. The three words that make a happy family indeed. I feel all old and grown up and very motherly listening to her babble away.

No comments:

Post a Comment