Sunday, February 24, 2013

When you cry, you cry alone

It's fun to be fun. It attracts people, your laughter is infectious, you exude positive energy, it's great. I'm usually an enthusiastic, warm and happy person.

Today is a little different.

I'm feeling a little blue right now, for no particular reason. Just one of those days. And I'm glad you're out there reading this. Makes me feel like you all understand.

Thanks for stopping by and reading. It's a privilege and very humbling to have people read my silly little blog, even though most are silent readers who don't talk back to me. Thank you for taking the time :-)

4 comments:

  1. hello i always talk back.

    dont be sad, make chai. chai makes things better

    i think its the weather that makes one sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, you do always talk back :-) agree 100% that chai makes everything better. Chai and a good work out in my case. Come on over and I'll make you a cuppa

      Delete