Friday, February 22, 2013

Snowstorm versus blizzard challenge

I really must learn how to insert a picture in the right spot on my blog posts. Meanwhile, here is a question for you to ponder about. Do you prefer a snowstorm or a blizzard? While you go about wondering (i.e. googling) what the exact difference between the two is, go ahead and enjoy this pic of the view outside my window right now. It snowed last night and we are waiting with bated breath for a snowstorm to advance upon us. Once we are covered in snow, I'll take my Precious one to the balcony and we'll roll in the snow and giggle hysterically. Because we have nothing better to do.

I am SO going to flunk the driver test tomorrow. This blog is a big distraction. My biggest weakness is that I love to talk.

I.must.learn.the.rules.of.the.road.
Go away, all of you. Shoo!

1 comment:

  1. you talked to me first.

    do drivers test in summer in sans snow.

    happy giggling.

    ReplyDelete