Thursday, August 29, 2013

Impromptu hopping and splashing

Here's what S has been up to these days. 

Shopping or 'hopping', as she calls it. I dislike clothes shopping usually and think it's an absolute chore but my daughter sure seems to love the experience...or at least the experience of taking clothes off hangers!


She's been splashing all the water out of this temporary 'pool'. As you can see, this fire hydrant leak is the most fun thing she got her hands on in the sweltering heat this summer week. Most regrettably, I didn't have my phone on me to take a picture of her splashing about...but please go ahead and imagine little S patting this water as though it were a puppy...and smiling and squealing with the utmost delight imaginable.

This is totally why I love being a mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment